Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Georgia Something Something Something Something

Today, our school was invaded by the GAPPS people. I love how people go into a scare when they are being evaluated; it's apart of human nature. It wasn't too terrible, or at least, from my view it wasn't bad. I feel sorry for the students who were asked questions because I personally would not know much about what the GPS standards are or what the mission statement says. Hopefully, our school will meet the standards because it would not be a pretty scene otherwise. I will be happy when the invasion is over.

I must say our new mission statement should be "Striving for mediocrity while blaming others." lol!

To all my AP Language and Physics friends

2 comments:

ktb said...

Yay! You finally updated!

Alright, that's all I have to say because you are sitting right next to me.

Blair said...

aww.
so im really happy for you.
i cant wait for the recital!