Sorry everyone for not posting for awhile...there has been a lot on my plate the last month with senior activities, recital time, and well graduation!
Yes I did graduate...I received my diploma and everything. Now its on to college. YAY!
I found out I will be living in Boggs Hall for the 2008-2009 school year, and my orientation is coming up June 9th and 10th. Unfortunately, at the orientation, I have some more testing for placement in English and Math classes, but I do get to sign up for classes which is pretty cool.
I got an e-mail from the head person in the dance program about registering for dance classes during orientation, and I found out that I will have a decent load of classes. I am thinking about taking classes in the summer next year to hopefully make my load a little smaller. Plus, I would rather just have dance-related classes and not all the required classes of the college.
Hopefully, things will work out smoothly these next couple of weeks so I don't have to worry too much.
Oh yeah, I also have my recital coming up next week...i guess that's a YAY! but it is way too stressful. I don't understand how people can miss the two days we come for scene rehearsals and night practices. It's one thing to have something for school but when you are missing for no reason or because you have "to wash dishes" at a restaurant you work at (I mean can you not just ask for those days and work to shifts on the other days). The worse thing is that it's the people who need the rehearsal that aren't coming. Ugh!
Okay, that was my soapbox...I'm done.
Thanks for reading the much needed blog!
Have fun...enjoy life!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to come to your recital!
Well, its about time!! And did you really graduate? I didn't even know you were a senior or anything ;)
Congratulations, now you're done from the long years in High School. You will surely enjoy college as this is too different from High School. Expect a big adjustment once you enter college.
Post a Comment