My dance recital will be June 7 (a Saturday) and tickets go on sale Monday...tickets are expected to sell out quickly, so if anyone wants to go let me know...the tickets are $10 and I am willing to pay for people if they do not have the money at this time, but I would expect a refund eventually...I want a big crowd to come because this is my last dance recital before I go off to college...it means a lot to me...I know this blog doesn't get to everyone and I don't see everyone during the day, so if you know anyone who would be interested in coming please let me know or you can tell them for me lol.
I really hope everyone can come!!!

2 comments:
I'm coming!!!
But you will probably have to remind me every week so I don't forget!
yeah, me too Katie; sorry I didn't text you back tonight. We went to eat Japanese (mmmmmmm!) and I fell asleep as soon as I got home. :D
Post a Comment